Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
The decision to have cosmetic surgery is very personal. If you are considering having cosmetic surgery to enhance your appearance, confidence and total outlook on life, the first step is to schedule a cosmetic surgery consultation. Your consultation is the perfect opportunity to find out exactly what you want to know about your procedures of interest, your surgeon, medical care staff and the surgical facility. We suggest writing a list of questions to take with you to your consultation to ensure you cover everything. Dr. Allison in Gainesville understands that you have individual needs and desires and can customize your cosmetic surgery consultation to suit you.
What you can expect during your initial cosmetic surgery consultation:
- You will need to provide us a brief, but complete, overview of your medical history
- Discuss the procedure(s) you are interested in
- There will be a brief physical examination focusing on your area(s) of concern
- A detailed review of your procedure
- An opportunity to explain what your goals and expectations are
- An opportunity to see before and after photos from previous patient procedures
- Develop a course of action and treatment plan with Dr. Allison
- Discuss the cost of the chosen procedure(s) and financing options
Dr. Allison encourages you to discuss your concerns and desires freely. We want you to feel relaxed and completely comfortable with your consultation. Our goal is for you to leave the consultation feeling well-informed and confident in your decision. Once you and Dr. Allison have decided on a surgical plan, it will be time to schedule your surgery date and pre-op appointments.
If you would like more information about cosmetic surgical procedures in Gainesville, please contact David W. Allison, MD at 703-754-8228 or website to schedule your consultation.