If you are considering cosmetic surgery in Gainesville to …
- Look younger through BOTOX, dermal fillers or facelifts
- Re-contour your body through tummy tucks, breast implants or liposuction
- Reconstruct your body or face after an accident or disease
- Change your appearance through rhinoplasty or breast reconstruction
… the internet is a great resource. However, when it comes to plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments, the internet is full of horror stories and celebrity gossip about who is having “work” done.
Don’t get caught up in the sensational aspect of cosmetic surgery. If you are interested in getting the facts, visit trusted online sources:
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons: www.plasticsurgery.org
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery: www.surgery.org
- Breast Health Online: www.breasthealthonline.com
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery: www.abplsurg.org
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery: www.isaps.org
Cosmetic Surgeon Websites
Once you have the facts, start visiting the websites of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Good sites like Dr. David W. Allison will have before-and-after photos, patient testimonials and information about the surgeons in the practice.
However, never choose a surgeon based solely on what you read online. You should schedule a Cosmetic Consultation to meet the staff in person, tour the office, ask questions and find out if you qualify for the procedure(s) you want. The Cosmetic Consultations at Dr. David W. Allison are free.
Schedule your appointment with board certified plastic surgeon Dr. David W. Allison by calling 703-754-8228 or visiting mdallison.com.